Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ride of Silence status

The Ride of Silence is ON for tonight, 21 May.  The organizer will make a decision to cancel if rider safety is at risk. This possible choice will be made after 6:30 and take into account the latest weather reports and radar images. The ride will go on if there's only rain falling (and no high wind gusts).

At this moment the weather report looks to be possibly wet but the chance of rain will be diminishing through the late afternoon and evening.  So, be prepared for the weather!

There will be updates here up to  6:30 if any changes are made.

No comments:

Post a Comment